Last year I did a retrospective on the year that had recently passed, entitled Looking Back : 2015 Resolutions. I realized late in the year (right around December 31st) that I had failed to make any New Year’s resolutions for 2015. No worries though, because I reverse bucket listed my year instead. This year I thought I’d make a tradition of it and do the same thing again.
Reverse bucket listing works as such; taking time to reflect on the year passed write down all the things you’ve done that are particularly memorable, notworthy, or just plain awesome. Differing from a normal bucket list as all the things on this list are completed.
Though I still have one post to write from my 2015 reversed bucket list I’m plowing ahead to 2016. Here’s the list:
- Helped bring a wonderful baby into the world
- Cooked up a storm
- Watched my baby grow and grow
- Got a new pair of glasses
- Went on our first family vacation
- Cut off a bunch of my hair
- Traveled to Austria
- Coached a great group of girls
- Completed the first year of my ECE degree
- Enjoyed months of maternity leave
Yet again, I have not written about all of these wonderous events, so stay tuned! 2017 is going to bring more than a few new blog posts!