Disclaimers and Copyright Information:
1. Unless otherwise indicated, all content on this site is protected by copyright. All rights reserved. If you want to borrow a picture, or incredible story idea from my life from which to write your novel, please ask, thank you. Photographs or images found on this site may be displayed on non-commercial, educational, or personal websites as long as the appropriate attribution, permission and link-back requirements are followed.
2. Nothing posted on this site is legal advice, or any sort of legal opinion. Feel free to contact me for all you non-legal advice needs, and more importantly, non-legal opinions. I have a lot of opinions. Nothing on this site constitutes an admission.
3. Please note that any activities described on this site are undertaken at your own risk. If you do come to Sweden attend a free concert, or go on a roller coaster ride, you do so at your own risk. I will not be held liable if your bag gets stolen, or if you fall out of the roller coaster into the waters surrounding Gröna Lund. I will not be held liable if you try to complete my 25 before 25 list, or if you partake in any activity or thought process described on this blog.
4. Any workout or training sessions described on this site are performed at your own risk. Any diet or eating plans discussed are in no way to be taken as advice (see number 2). I am not a medical professional, nor am I a personal trainer or educated in exercise science. Please speak with your healthcare provider before beginning any workout regime or starting a diet.
5. This is a personal blog that I have written and edited myself. This blog does not accept advertising, sponsors, or paid insertions. If you read a ranting and raving review about a product or idea it is based on my own personal opinion of that product or idea (again, see number 2). Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please be aware that my own experiences, occupation, political affiliation, religion and background may (and probably will) affect content.
6. Comments made on this blog express the opinions of their authors and are the property of those authors. I cannot be held responsible for these authors’ opinions or comments, as I do not edit comments left by others. I do withhold the right to delete any comment made on this blog. Should you feel that any content is harmful, malicious, sensitive or unnecessary do not hesitate to contact me.
P.S. At this point I’m pretty well-connected in Europe, and even if you tried to hold me responsible for any incident resulting in reading this blog — well, frankly, you’d never catch me.