WAH WAH WAAAAAAH
Now that that’s said and done, I’d like to welcome you to the second installment of movies I watched with Ryan on his visit! (First installment found here.)
We watched the good, the bad, and the ugly. Much to Evelina’s chagrin. Apparently old Western’s are not her thing. And I can honestly not see why. This movie was clever, funny, amusing, and had lots of guns and blowing up things and plot turns and twists and things. Everything you need in a Western. Plus: WAH WAH WAAAAAH, played at least one million times. At least. I see no down sides.
I’m here today to share with you what I have learned from this gripping Western:
- People made some sweet movies in the ’60s.
- If you attach a donkey to a well/water pump someone has to ride it. Donkeys are not smart enough to walk in a circle without a little guidance.
- White teeth were very common in the Old West. Probably as common as it is in the New West.
- Wheelchairs were not common.
- Pink umbrellas are the appropriate sun protection – do not leave yours at home.
- Hide your gun in the bubbles – no one will expect it.
If you haven’t seen it, you should. Unless you REALLY don’t like Westerns. Then I guess it’s fine to do the dishes or whatever.