Hello and welcome to Enjoy Not Knowing’s 100th post!
What I should say is WELCOME TO THE PARTAYYY!
Since this is an online blog, which reaches people across the world (apparently! – how cool is that!), this party will have to take place wherever you, dear reader, live. The requirements are as follows (WARNING: this is a drinking game):
- Read through the entire blog
- For every noun you find, take one sip of beer.
- For every adjective you find, take one sip of wine.
- For every verb you find, take a shot of vodka.
- If you’re still standing: YOU WIN!
What does one win? A hug. From me, in Sweden. (Not redeemable for cash, No expenses paid. Must be over 18 in most countries 21 in the US, and essentially of drinking age to participate and compete. Adequate evidence of completion must be provided on demand. The definition of what is adequate is subject to change.) Good luck!
In case drinking games aren’t for you, you can read some fun facts about my little corner of the internet instead:
- Top 10 countries who have viewed ENK since it’s inception:
- United Kingdom
- Top 5 tags and categories:
- Tied for fifth: Spain, wine, laughter, warm, memories, anniversary
- Top 5 search engine results that have led you to ENK:
- James Potter and the Hall of Elders’ Crossing
- Palacio Real de Madrid
- James Potter book
- James Potter books
- The Giver
- Total number of views to date: 4, 435
- Total number of comments to date: 177
- All time high views in one day: 111 (on this post)
- Number of followers: 40
A big THANK YOU to all you readers for stopping by every once in a while.
That’s it for me.