As you may have noticed I have pretty much disappeared from my beloved blog. I hope you’ve enjoyed not knowing what I’ve been up to. See what I did there? I am here today to tell you all about what I’ve been up to! Well. Almost.
This is the list of what I’ve been up to while I haven’t been blogging. In no specific order:
- Celebrating birthdays: Mum’s birthday & Evelina’s birthday
- Spending upwards of 24 hours in the air
- Visiting Spain – part 1, part 2, part 3
- Last week at my job
- Getting a new job and starting it
- Working out
- Starting the hockey season
- Not dieting
- Going to the Zoo
- Watching the Olympics, specifically Sweden
- Helping at hockey camp
- Eating the best Kebab in all of Sweden (Yeah. I said it.)
- Eating the best ice cream in all of Sweden. Unquestioned–I will fight you if you say otherwise–Unless you’re bigger than me.
- Trying out DIY stuff off of Pintrest
- Germinating lemon seeds, trying to grow avocado, and hoping that my pineapple bush won’t die
- Riding motorcycles
- Attending outdoor concerts
- Flossing daily
Coming to a computer screen near you. Fall of 2012.
P.S. It’s pretty much fall in Sweden already. I wore pants yesterday, which I really wasn’t a fan of on many levels.